- BASIC Listing (FREE)
- Are your open mic players able to help advertise
your business? Would they know your phone number by heart? A
Basic listing will enable your players to pass on accurate contact
info about you without having to memorize it. Empower them! Don't
let your open mic be the next Brigadoon, here today and gone
tomorrow. Claim your listing!
- To claim your free listing
for a year, copy and email the below info in text form to email@example.com. or to my message
box on facebook.
- UPGRADED Listing ($12.00/year)
- This type of listing makes it too easy for
players to find and be excited about your event. Make it easier
than google to find your website, facebook page, and your host.
Your upgraded listing will convey a detailed desription of your
playing environment. No googling = no confusion. In order to
work well, we require
ALL of the following information. ANYONE CAN PURCHASE AN UPGRADED
LISTING. It only amounts to $1 a month fer Chrissakes and I do
all the work! I'll even remind you when to re-up your listing.
- Copy and email the below
info in text form to firstname.lastname@example.org. or to my message
box on facebook. Feel
free to attach videos, pictures of your venue, host and owners!
- Venue Name:
- Venue Phone Number:
- Day of your open mic:
- Host's Name:
- Start time:
- End time:
- Your email for relisting
- In order to include your address, map link,
facebook link, email address, website, rules, signup time, pictures,
youtube videos and a writeup, you must purchase the upgraded
listing to the right.
- Venue Name:
- Address: ____________ (you supply address
and I will make the link)
- Venue Ph#:
- Venue Website:
- Host's name:
- Venue or Host's Facebook Page URL: (http://www.facebook.com/???????)
- Video URL of your favorite performance there:
- How often do they have open mic? weekly /
bi-weekly / monthly
- Open Mic Day: Sun / Mon / Tue / Wed / Thu
/ Fri / Sat
- Club opens at <time>Signup time
- Open mic signup begins at <time>
- Open Mic music begins at <time>
- Open Mic ends are <time>
- Club closes at <time>
- Attach or link a picture(s) of the exterior
of your venue, host and owners, if possible. We ask for exterior
pictures so that new players will regocnize it from the street.
- For the talking points:
- How long have they been in business altogether?
- How long have they operated an open mic?
- Serve food?: yes / no
- Has the venue ever hired a band after they
heard them at the open mic? yes / no
- Is the venue considered a quiet listening
room or is it more of a sports bar?
- Do they allow sign-ups over the phone? yes
- When should players call to sign up?
- Do they provide: drums / Guitar amp /
keyboard / extra guitar
- Is there anything else you'd like to say?
- Do you tolerate comedy
/ rap / poetry / pre-recorded (karaoke) tracks?
email for relisting reminder: